Below is a list of the terms and conditions of contracted editorial work. By purchasing services through Black Wolf Editorial Services, you agree to these conditions.
- All contracted projects are subject to the editor's approval.
- Any contracted projects over 5,000 words require a writing sample in advance.
- Time frames indicated on the site are a rough guideline and are subject to change based on the availability of the editor. A projected completion date will be issued at the time of deposits and manuscript submission.
- Any rush jobs, requiring editorial work in time frames shorter than those listed on the site, will incur an additional fee.
- For services that incur a charge of $50 or greater, a 30% deposit is required, unless prior arrangement has been made. Payment plans are available for services that incur a charge of $500 or greater.
- Payments are to be made via PayPal, unless prior alternative arrangements have been made.
- Final payments are to be paid within 10 days of invoicing.
- Any video, audio or in-depth chat interaction must be scheduled 48 hours in advance. Nominal times are Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm (NZT). This currently equates to Sunday to Thursday, 5pm to 11pm (Eastern Time). Any times outside this, undisturbed silence can not guaranteed on the editor's end.
- Disclaimer: The publishing industry is filled with speculation and subjective views. The opinions expressed in reports are that of the editor hired and not the express views of any agent and/or publisher. Comments are for the benefit of the writer only.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, or about services offered, please contact the editor at email@example.com.