Series 1, Episode 4: Creating Templates from Scratch
- Create a Scrivener project template.
- Adding multiple books into the same project, but compiling only the one book.
- Labels for files. (Adding new labels.)
- Duplicating files.
- Switching between multi-file and single-file view.
- Add Front Matters to existing projects.
- Copy files from other projects.
- Creating a Templates folder.
- Saving a Scrivener project template and sharing it with others.
Scrivener Keyboard Commands Learnt:
- Ctrl + Left Arrow / Cmd + Left Arrow ⇒ move file out of folder
- Ctrl + Right Arrow / Cmd + Right Arrow ⇒ move file into folder