Series 1, Episode 1: New Project and Importing Word
- Creating a new project.
- Importing a manuscript from MSWord or another word-processor.
- Split a file into multiple files.
- Emptying the Trash.
- Project meta-data settings.
- Title pages.
- Compiling a manuscript.
- Ensuring that text of manuscript is included in compile.
Scrivener Keyboard Commands Learnt:
- Ctrl + K / Command ⌘ + K ⇒ Split file at cursor
Scrivener Compile Commands Learnt:
- <$wc1000> ⇒ word count to the nearest 1000 words