Series 1, Episode 0: Getting Started with a New Manuscript
- Creating a new project.
- Basic project structure.
- Character and setting development sheets.
- Project meta-data settings.
- Title pages.
- Compiling a manuscript.
- Ensuring that text of manuscript is included in compile.
Scrivener Keyboard Commands Learnt:
- Ctrl + Left / Control + Command ⌘ + Left ⇒ move file out of folder
- Ctrl + Right / Control + Command ⌘ + Right ⇒ move file into folder
Scrivener Compile Commands Learnt:
- <$wc1000> ⇒ word count to the nearest 1000 words